Sunday, June 9th, 12:00-1:30pm
$30 per person/ $50 per couple
Do you or your partner suffer from chronic pain? Do you ever wish you could show your partner the most helpful way to help you destress, relax and reduce your pain? Would you like to know their preferences for therapeutic touch as well?
In this class, Dr. Runge will discuss some common areas of pain or discomfort, different types of therapeutic touch, some do’s and don’ts, and how to know when its time to seek medical help.
You will learn:
– Current research on touch and pain relief
– Body areas where typical Western lifestyle causes pain
– Body areas where pain is activated by stress or negative emotion
– Why touch works to overcome pain (basic neurology of sense)
– How diet, exercise, ergonomics, state of mind, and stress reduction can reduce pain
– and so much more!